ASI Soest makes hydraulic cylinders to order
Our business office's years of experience enables us to design and manufacture cylinders of all types and sizes. Straightforward and effective construction using seamless steel cylinders, casings and reinforced suction hoses, as well as modern machinery, guarantee business-ready and sustainable products. Making cylinders that can be easily disassembled means it is easy and cost-effective to replace components that are prone to wear and tear, such as gaskets and conductors. The cylinders are designed according to the customer’s wishes.
High value, demountable and certifiable
We design cylinders to be demountable. This means it easy and cost effective for you to replace components subject to wear and tear. We use high-value materials such as reinforced suction hoses, and work with modern machinery. We use these to make certifiable cylinders that pass the stringent tests of DVV/GL and other bodies.
A complete range of hydraulic cylinders
You can just as easily order a few pieces from us or a series of cylinders for a complete installation. All cylinders are available in standard dimensions, but can also be produced in line with your wishes.
- dual-action cylinders;
- dual-action cylinders with continuous suction hose;
- single-action cylinders, both pushing and pulling;
- displacement cylinders;
- parallel telescope cylinders;
- single and dual action telescope cylinders;
- cylinders with signalling;
- cylinders with length measurement;
- cylinders in stainless steel.
Production according to your model and specification
We produce cylinders in line with your wishes and requirements. You can specify which variations in operating pressures, materials and seals you wish to apply. The options include:
- Various materials for the cylinder rod such as nickel-chrome, stainless steel and inductive hardened material.
- Special hydraulic seals resistant to higher temperatures, operating pressures and special oils.
- Special protective layers such as ceramic.
- Cylinders according to the requirements of DNV/GL and other bodies.
Repairing and overhauling hydraulic cylinders
Besides producing new cylinders, ASI Soest also repairs and overhauls existing ones.
It makes sense to check hydraulic cylinders periodically. That way, you avoid stoppages and production remains high. ASI Soest overhauls cylinders of all types and from all suppliers.
ASI Soest is able to repair hydraulic cylinders that are leaking or faulty. This is done swiftly, so as to avoid stoppages as much as possible. We stock various rod materials and seals.
Our hydraulics department is happy to offer you a total solution, meaning you are at all times ensured of a thorough service for the optimal quality of your machines.